SynPower meets the demanding performance requirements for BMW, Corvette, Lexus,
Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Volkswagen, Volvo and other high-performance vehicles.
SynPower is an advanced, fully synthetic motor oil formulated for extreme protection
and superior performance. Compared to conventional oils, SynPower provides:
- Excellent engine cleanliness through superior sludge and varnish protection
- Outstanding high-temperature protection under severe driving conditions
- Superior cold-temperature protection through faster oil flow at start-up
Valvoline's MaxLife motor oil is designed specifically for higher mileage engines
with over 75,000 miles. Higher mileage engines may perform differently than
new ones, contributing to increased oil consumption, reduced gas mileage, decreased
engine performance and a more rapid oil breakdown. MaxLife helps:
- Condition seals and prevent leaks
- Reduce oil consumption and deposit formation
- Provide easier cold starts
Valvoline offers a full line of premium conventional motor oils that are specially
formulated for the full life of the engine. Valvoline's conventional motor oil
product line comes in both multi-viscosity and mono-grade formulations.
- Valvoline's unique multi-viscosity formula helps to keep the engine clean by minimizing deposit formation
- Multi-viscosity oils include the following grades: 5W20, 5W30, 10W30, 10W40, 15W40 and 20W50
Breakthrough formula delivers 100% Valvoline protection while reducing environmental impact.
Advanced technology re-refines recycled oil just like crude oil refining to remove impurities,
contaminants and depleted additives, creating oil with the same performance qualities as
oil from crude oil refining.
- Exceeds all industry specifications for protection, performance and durability
- Requires less energy and resources to manufacture than regular oil
- Valvoline's quality control process assures that it is as good as the day it was first refined
- Backed by the Valvoline Engine Guarantee
For more information: http://nextgen.valvoline.com/
Premium Blue Diesel
Premium Blue is designed to provide advanced lubricant performance in modern, emissions treatment
equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate
Filters (DPF). When used in conjunction with Ultra-Low Diesel Sulfur fuel, this product offers a long-life
and balanced formulation that helps maximize engine durability.
- Endorsed and recommended by Cummins for use in Dodge Ram Turbo Diesels
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT), with premium Group II base oil, provides advanced soot control, and cold start protection
- Valvetrain wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons, and ring/liner wear protection
- Higher TBN level and TBN retention for long-life performance, while meeting all chemical limits